Ultrasound #2

3/25/08 • 7 weeks 3 days • The baby is 1.21cm long, about the size of a blueberry.  This time we heard the heartbeat a healthy 150x per minute!!! It doesn't quite look like a person yet, but apparently it's growing leg and arm buds, a mouth and tongue and has its kidneys in place.  So much infrastructure in such a little grain of rice!  At this time, I was absolutely exhausted, crazy crazy tired.  I pulled off of the freeway to take a quick nap at one point!  I cried about having to replace all of our nice pump soaps with unscented ones.  I only got whoozy on an empty stomach, so all in all I feel like I had it pretty easy.  I still managed to get my butt out of bed to work out and be productive every day.  ...somehow.  Oh, the due date is now November 8, 2008!!!

No comments: