28 Weeks

28 weeks and the belly is a full frontal protrusion! Nada on the sides, it's kinda funny how 'far out' she is.  This photo was taken right after my beautiful shower in Ross. Margie and Pollie created an enchanting afternoon in the garden.  It was so beautiful and everything was done with such thought and love.  Great women, dear friends, wonderful family.  Everyone in my life is so amazingly generous and I am forever grateful.  Little lady Campodonico is doing very well!  According to doc, she is the perfect size, incredibly active and a good iron thief.  According to mom, she is a little kung-fu panda and really good friends with my bladder.  Overall, we are both doing great.  ...despite some swelling, which went from occasional to more-often-than-not, I am still enjoying this pregnancy more than I ever could have imagined!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it so amazing to feel all those kicks and movements?!?! Soon she will be here in your arms! It is all such a miracle. Enjoy every minute, because you truly are in the home stretch. Now go put your feet up mama!