Campo-Cantina Hosts

Campo-Cantina 2008 was a success!  Over 100 people passing through during the day/night, margarita machine, bloody mary bar, taco bar, kegs, ping pong, bocce ball, horseshoes, headers in the pool and birthday cake.  It was a serious party! Corey was such an amazing host, always encouraging a good time for all.  He took an accidental spill into the jacuzzi and doesn't at all blame being a few margs deep.  Lol.  I was the sober one, managing through the day on a single glass of wine.  Amazing, but true.  Next year is mine!  Talk about a last social hoorah of that size before we have our little family.  What a way to do it!  Mini-Camp did just fine...she just demanded that I take a day off my feet, but only after the Radiohead concert of course ;-)  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog made me so homesick. I would give anything to be in CA with my friends and seeing your belly grow in person!

I was almost 40 weeks pregnant New Years Eve of 2006 and I swore to Mark that the following New Years I would be the drunk one and wouldn't you know it... that following new years I was pregnant again... this time just barely. So you never know. Maybe next year at this time you will be on to number two. HAHA!