30 Weeks

When did 30 weeks happen?!  10 more left, give or take a couple. Wow.  It truly is the final stretch now and we are still having so much fun with it all.  Corbet just finished painting the nursery and his nesting bug has completely set in.  I just love being pregnant during the summer. I would shoot for this season all over again, if I could determine the timeframe of the next go. Though the heat and humidity do nothing good for the swelling, it feels so good to be tan and scantily clad :-)  Flowing shirts, bikinis, cotton dresses.... ...flattering, comfy, whimsical and feminine.  Pants and I have an iffy relationship without a baby in tow and I fear the day where drawstrings have to replaced by anything with a waistband!  But nothing beats floating in water, afternoon bbq's, local weekend retreats, june weddings and dining al fresco.  LOVE being pregnant during the summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are pics of your nursery mama?