32 Weeks

I decided to surprise Corey and have some pregnancy photos taken.  But the photographer I found didn't just take belly shots of a happy mama, she really thought out of the box! 5 hours in the garden and studio and the outcome had Cor amazed.  We have already booked her to shoot the baby only days after she is born and we are so excited!  32 weeks when these pix were taken.  I had a pretty bad cold and a post-mexico stomach issue - fun. But the baby was fine, moving around plenty and keeping me up all night!  Corey and I have a new spin on the beastie boys track,                                                       "NO • SLEEP • TILL DUE DATE!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You think you are going to sleep AFTER your due date?!?!?! Oh, you poor, delusional first time parents! I am laughing out loud as I type. The song should sing NO SLEEP TIL COLLEGE!!!!

Can't wait to hear if she has turned. Call me after the doc hot mama.