38 Weeks

So this is where we're at, barely fitting into booths!  I had to size up two other tables before we determined I would fit into this one. Not so embarrassing, but definitely funny! I'll take this opportunity to say that I haven't really pulled any/many pregnancy food requirement/ craving/aversion maneuvers throughout these 9.5 months, until now.  I may only have a few more days to indulge in this time and something just clicked. I am ravenous for certain things!  And, to be honest, as of yesterday...there has been no stopping me :-)  I am talking about pizza AFTER dinner, picking two flavors of ice cream at basking robins - leaving - and driving around the block only to return there to pick up a third, and finding coldstone creamery on gps and then having my husband ask me if I am "really going to eat that whole thing."  Whatev, I think it's fair to say that I am allowed this last weekend to go for it in a way I haven't before.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad those cravings hit... that is one of the most fun things of pregnancy I found. it will be interesting to see if your taste permanently changes after giving birth. I use to love salads and cottage cheese - they were two of my staples. Not so in to them any more. I just want baked goods..... round the clock.
Hang tough sister... you are almost there! Sending you love....