Perry Farrell Onesie!

1st night out for mom and dad and we, with only 150 other people (!), went to see Jane's Addiction at El Cid!!!!  Epic.  Perry Farrel is just hanging out when I tell him I have a 3 week old and ask him to sign her Jane's onesie.  With so much pleasure, he made sure his autograph was visible and added some decorative lines around it.  I was so star struck! ...looked deep into his eyes and said things like, "this is unbelievable," and "you just made a little girl named Deia very happy...and her mother too."  His response, in quintessential Perry delivery, "congratualtioonnnsss, I wish you all the best and good luuucck."  Full eye contact...burning eye contact, he's wonderfully intense but airy, and he touched my shoulder!  I was shaking for at least 20 minutes after that, and then demanded a round of tequila shots!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at a rock concert 3 weeks after a C? WOW. Not even sure I had washed my hair yet.