Deia & Mommy

Deia really is my best friend. Although sometimes she is as defiant as a 2 year old would/should be...she is usually full of love and has a genuine desire to spread joy. Lately she has decided that MOM and MAMA are funny options to MOMMY. I sit there thinking, ok it's a phase...she's not really dropping the y yet! She caresses my face constantly and still runs into my arms with total abandon. Feeling her body weight slung on to my chest with her arms tucked between us, is one of the warmest sensations in the world. We still play games where I asked her to blow right on my nose and when she gives me a small kiss..I ask her for a big one, which she plants on me SO hard and for SO long. I find Deia absolutely delicious. The smell of her breath, the softness of her skin, the sweetness of her earlobes, the squishiness of her tushie! It's all yummy. I love feeling the size and shape of her hands as they thin out, change and grow. I notice they are different now. I often stare at her toes, so I don't miss out on the slow eroding of pillow top. I squeeze her thighs and calves and kiss the back of her neck many times a day. Thankfully Deia is a natural little lover. She giggles when we "kiss attack" her and gives back equal physical love. She is kind in the way she reaches out to gently touch the cheeks of other children.

No comments: