Pretty Green Eyed 2 Year Old Love

All the wonderful things about Deia these days... I don't even know where to begin! I want to suck on her skin, chew her up...or just swallow her whole. So madly, deeply in love it hurts some times! What she is saying a lot these days.... More gelato please, I want the whole thing...bubbles, I can't like that (meaning I don't like it), I want to talk to - insert name here, I need to leave a message, Come draw with me, Daddy get to go surfing, Mommy going to class?, Tutti coming over?, I want to go to Gigi's house, Tal is so cute, Magnus coming to my house?, More manu please, I want a lot of bubbles...a biiig one, I want to go in mommy's car, Where's the moooon? - I can't reach it - I can't see it - It's clowy out, We go to the beach, I need my helmet, I need to go pee pee on the potty, I need to change baby diaper, baby is sad - she need a nappy, that's amaaazing, no way, I want Alex and the zebra (aka Madagascar), I want the beast (aka Beauty and the Beast), I have 2 booty marks, kiss attaaaack, kiss my back, we go to a-cation (vacation), h i j k I'm a little p, I want my princess (dress), don't close the door - it's beautiful out, make my tortilla warm please, I can't like it...(means I don't like it), I want to do it myself, look at my wings, want to be a butterfly with me, shishy (for fishy), mommy - I made Quinoa! The list goes on and on and on. Deia is such a talker! She has complete and understandable conversations with just about anyone who will talk with her. It is SO much fun to have this verbal little buddy around! She even tells people in the market check out line that we have to buy deodorant for daddy :) Deia is still loving the beach and the ocean and loves being on the bike. She likes to take her dolls out for walks and look for moki's (squirrels) and miso (the cat). Deia loves the bran muffins from Abbots Habit and her new favorite fun food are Amy's Mini Pizzas...aka Pizza Pockets. She'll put down 10 asparagus spears and loves the truffle cous cous from Lemonade. Deia is an incredible mommy to her baby dolls, making sure they are dressed, fed, napped, danced and loved. And Deia is now dressing herself. She has very specific, favorite items of clothing...all of which she believes are "princess" items. Her purple ruffle tunic, her green pokadot dress and other tops with billowy sleeves. She has also worn her princess costume out a few times already...once with the heels. Love that girl.

No comments: